You have the right to return the products and claim a refund if you don’t like them, receive a faulty product, or have changed your mind. We provide refunding if you inform us about the issue and claim within 14 days after receiving the product.
Read the refund rules and process given below;
- Only Unwashed or unused products in their original packaging can be refunded within 14 days of purchase—items "AS NEW AS PURCHASED" can be used for the refund claim.
- Refund only applies to full-price buys; clearance goods are not included. Also, the cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- If the products are defective, have been incorrectly described, differ from a sample or displayed products, or do not perform as promised, we will refund the purchase price and pay the return shipping costs.
- If you need to return something, please make sure it's in its original packaging and return it directly, along with your purchase order.
- Send us the claimed products in the first 14 days after you receive them. It is essential to contact our customer service to claim a refund. Please notify us via email or phone before returning any items so that we are aware of your return. Please keep your evidence of postage because we cannot be held liable for any products lost in shipping if you do not keep your proof of shipping.
- Once we receive the products, they’ll be passed through the inspection to check their condition. Only the products that passed the inspection phase will be considered for the refund. Once the return has been made, we will issue an invoice as a refund.
- Refunds will be given back to its original payment process. Please make sure the return is safely wrapped, and we suggest using a tracked service and keeping proof of shipping. When your return is received, kindly give up to three days for it to be cleared.
Our team will send you an email after your claimed products pass through the inspection. Note that the whole process may take up to two weeks. Please keep patience and bear with us!